Choose2be takes the safety and comfort of our members to heart. I am committed to follow the procedures of any location that I led fitness classes. I also currently provided outdoor personal training sessions.
Understanding the risk
The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads in several ways, including through droplets when a person coughs or sneezes, and from touching a contaminated surface before touching the face. Higher risk situations require adequate protocols to address the risk. The risk of person-to-person transmission is increased the closer you come to other people, the amount of time you spend near them, and the number of people you come near. Physical distancing measures help mitigate this risk. The risk of surface transmission is increased when many people contact same surface, and when those contacts happen in short intervals of time. Effective cleaning and hygiene practices help mitigate this risk.
I will stay at home if I am having symptoms of COVID-19 and I am expecting you to do the same.
- Follow the official website of the Government of British Columbia and/or Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendation if you are sick or care for others who are sick.
- Do not return to work until you meet the criteria to discontinue home isolation.
- Talk with your healthcare provider about when it’s safe for you to return to work.
- Tell your supervisor if you are well but recently had close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from patrons, coworkers, and service personnel when possible.
- Follow workplace protocols and cues, such as floor markings, for maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet apart.
- Wear a cloth face covering or mask in public, and at work, when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Face coverings or masks may prevent people who don’t know they have the virus from spreading it to others.Choose2be offers live and online health, fitness and wellness program; group training, personal training, nutrition, coaching, counselling, yoga therapy, certification. Fitness classes like Bootcamp, Zumba and Yoga.