Become a Certified Circus Arts Leader in One Day!
During this one-day Circus Arts Leader Certification course, you will gain confidence as you acquire the skills to juggle with scarves, balls, clubs, hula-hoops and diabolo, spin plates, and so much more. You will leave this certification course with lots of games and ideas for creating a successful and fun Circus Arts Program. You will also discover the best place to buy your equipment and even how to build some of the equipment yourself. You will also get breakdowns of weekly class plans that can be adapted to different age groups.
- Would you like to learn some teachable circus arts?
- Are you a school teacher or assistant educator looking to add some new skills to your toolbox?
- Are you passionate about fitness and want to round out your repertoire with new skills?
- Do you love working with kids, teaching and having fun?
- Learn a variety of skills with different objects: juggling scarves, clubs, balls, poi, hula-hoops and diabolo; spinning plates.
- Learn ways to integrate clowning into your classes.
- Experience that exercise happens naturally in play and that circus arts are a practice of concentrated play.
- Expand creativity, confidence, perseverance and a positive sense of self while teaching skills that lead to experiences of success and recognition.
- Promote mental and physical health through physical activity, motor skills refinement and safe risk-taking.
- Build trust, collaborative skills and teamwork by creating a nourishing environment in which you can challenge fears and develop positive relationships.
- Integrate Circus Arts into daily life by making it accessible to all.
Empowering leaders who work with children, teens and adults in their communities by providing a creative and playful outlet using Circus Arts that are accessible to everyone. Inspiring individuals to greater awareness, presence and to be happier, more positive people through play.
Circus Arts Leader Certification was born from a need for a fun, engaging and inclusive way to share Circus Arts with everyone. And a belief in the power of play, creativity and physical activity. Circus Arts have unlimited potential to help maintain a healthy body and mind, and help people feel confident and competent to learn new skills.
This certification is recognize by canfitpro and provides you with 4 CEC’s for PTS and FIS.
Be playful: Playfulness is so important when learning new skills.
Be positive: Cultivate patience and perseverance. Instead of saying “I can’t do it,” say “I can’t do it yet!” or “I’ll try!”
Be a superhero: Create the life you want by facing your fears when learning new skills. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it,” said Nelson Mandela. Superheroes are hardworking and inspiring. With dedication, commitment and practice, you too can become a superhero!
WHEN: MAY 20, 2019
COST: 300$ + GST Early bird rate before May 1, 2019 SIGN UP HERE
Regular price: 400$ + GST, SIGN UP HERE
Check out my Services pages to learn more about my other Circus Arts classes.
Check out this post about play time, why circus art is appropriate for everyone.
This certification will be recorded, will have to sign a release form to be able to use footage for promotion purpose and for creating online content.
The Arts in Education Council of BC Fund offers grants to support teachers’ professional development in the arts. Kindergarten to Grade 12 educators and school administrators in British Columbia are eligible to apply for this grant. The grant could cover for this training.Check this link.
The video below show some Circus Arts classes that I lead in cooperation with Pacific Sport in elementary school. Circus Arts Leader certification will give you tools, knowledge and skills to teach such classes.