Personal Trainer in Nanaimo, B.C.
I offer personal training in Nanaimo, directly in your home (it will add to cost of the service), at the gym, outdoors or online. Whether your goal is permanent weight loss, muscle toning, strength building or enhanced physical performance, I can design a program tailored to your needs and fitness level that will help you meet your fitness goals.
Tired of working out at the gym on your own and not getting the results you seek?
Stop wasting time, money and energy.
Let me help you get in shape, improve your fitness and boost your self-esteem.
Your chances of success are much higher than if you work out alone.
Personal Training Intro Package
- Personal Assessment & Physical Evaluation: Designed to assess muscular strength, endurance, flexibility, stability, range of motion and mobility. Includes body fat percentage, picture and body measurement. This assessment helps to identify your personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Goal setting.
- Training Program: An individualized and customized exercise program based on your fitness level and goals.
- One hour personal training.
What to expect from our first session together;
Our first appointment will be a session to gather information and talk, so I can design a safe and effective program for you. During our first appointment we will discuss goal setting. www.choose2be.ca/goal-setting/
Start asking yourself the following questions so we can have more clarity when we meet: Which days of the week can I realistically workout and exercise? How much time can I commit to exercise each time? What barriers stop me from doing exercise? What reward could I have to celebrate reaching my goal?
Together we will list some strategies that you could implement to help you remove your barriers and reach your goals.
My personal training fee is 75$ for the first appointment, each follow-up appointment is $50 and usually lasts around 45 minutes. You can pay by cash, cheque at my name (Veronique Rioux) or e-transfer.
Please fill the Par-Q form and bring it with you to your first appointment.
Choose2be business policy is 24 hours notice required to cancel an appointment. If cancelling with 24 hours notice, by firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-760-8524, there will be no charge for the missed appointment. If cancelling with less then 24 hours notice, there is a fee equal the cost of the missed appointment.
It would also be really helpful for me to know what your current diet looks like. If you can write down a food log; ideally, 2 days of the week and one weekend day. You write down everything you eat and drink, the time and you can also add how you feel at the moment. Bring this with you on our first appointment so we can look at it together.
Looking forward to start working together!
Medical Exercise Package
- Would you like to get a little stronger before your surgery occurs?
- Have you finished your physiotherapy appointments yet do not feel 100% recovered?
- As a certified Medical Exercise Specialist, I have the knowledge and skills to work with clients with a wide range of medical conditions.
- I am trained to develop safe and effective conditioning programs for clients
*I am not able to offer any professional rehab services provided by licensed physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists and/or physicians.
- Eight to Great online program
- All About Abs
- Full Body Toning
- Lower Body Strength
- Mobility and Flexibility
- Strong Core and Healthy Back
- Upper Body Strength
- Vinyasa aka Flow Yoga