If you are new to working out, hiring a personal trainer can be a smart idea. Personal trainers are health and fitness professionals who can design safe and effective exercise programs tailored to your goals and fitness level. Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, or improve your overall fitness, a personal trainer can help you achieve your desired results faster than working out on your own.
One of the benefits of working with a personal trainer is that they can ensure you perform exercises with correct form, which can help prevent injuries and maximize results. Additionally, they can provide motivation and accountability to help you stay on track and reach your fitness goals.
In Nanaimo, there are many personal trainers to choose from, so it’s important to consider several factors when selecting the right one for you. Some factors to consider include certifications, experience, personality, enthusiasm, appearance, cost, and package offers. You should also decide whether you prefer to work with a trainer at home, at the gym, or in a studio.
To help you make an informed decision, here is a list of personal trainers in Nanaimo:
- Able Body Consulting, Germana specialized in functional training for people who are new to fitness want to improve their fitness or have a back injury disk or otherwise. She have been trained by Dr Stuart McGill back fit pro, who specializes in helping people w a totally damaged back. Her services are designed to support lifelong wellness through education, connecting clients with their ability to choose themselves as a life practice. I have 37 years of experience with a private studio.
- Anytime Fitness – Anytime Fitness is a 24-hour gym in Nanaimo that offers personal training services. They have certified personal trainers who can design a personalized workout plan to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Ballistic Strength Nanaimo, offer personal training and group class training facility located just 4 blocks from the Nanaimo Regional General Hospital. The owner and head coach is Solomon Macys, a competitive weightlifter since 2012, founder of the Nanaimo Kettlebell Club amateur bodybuilder, and former Provincial level wrestler. Private 1-on-1 sessions are geared to the individual based on their goals, but the predominant modality taught at Ballistic Strength is kettlebell lifting. Unlike traditional weightlifting, kettlebell sport is a cyclical power-endurance activity like rowing. Other training tools include clubbells, medicine balls, battle ropes, sled, tire and sledgehammer, gymnastics rings, dumbbells and barbells.
Body by Wiseman
Body Tempo Health & Fitness
- Choose2be – With over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry, Choose2be is a highly reputable personal training service that offers one-on-one sessions and group classes. They offer customized training programs, nutrition plans, and goal setting to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- CJ Martial Arts and Fitness – Certified personal trainer for 14 years, Cara Denney started her career doing rehab strength for icbc injurys and focuses on postual alignment and functional compound movments. Cara can travel to your home gym or create a routine in her bjj/kickboxing gym at 1722 bowen road. As a competitve kickboxer/ boxing fighter who loves mountain biking, snowboarding and skatboarding Cara loves to design sport specific routines. She is currently training for her first mma fight. With vast experience with all ages from beginners to experienced Cara Denney loves the variety of personal training. She offers Personal Training packages for general fitness, sport specific, training and ofcourse BJJ, kickboxing and selfdefense.
Fitness World – Fitness World is a popular gym in Nanaimo that offers personal training services. They have a team of certified personal trainers who can help you with weight loss, strength training, and more.
Full on fitness – Personal Training, Small Group Training, Functional Fitness, Cardio Kick Boxing, Kettlebell and Sandbag training
Jump Start Outdoor Fitness – we provide the community with 10+ instructor lead group outdoor fitness classes each week throughout our beautiful locations in Nanaimo. Connect with nature and each other as you work out in a safe and controlled environment.
Heart Consulting Germana
- Loaded Movement Academy
- Orange Theory
- Poseidon Sculpting – Leila is one of the top bikini competitors in Canada, and with a decade of practical, hands-on bodybuilding experience, there will be no doubt about whether your trainer actually knows how to get you the body of your dreams in the most effective and enjoyable way. She offers one-on-one personal training in her private gym for both men and women
- Prime Performance
- Return to Form Kinesiology and Pilates – offers Kinesiology services which include ICBC kinesiology services (with direct billing); kinesiology services which assess the individual and the sessions are focused on the clients needs such as injury recovery and designing strength programs to help the individual meet their goals, Pilates 1:1 sessions, semi-private sessions and small group (mat) is offered as well as small group strength and conditioning classes. Pilates equipment includes Core Align, reformer, tower, chair and small props. Personal training is also available as we have a variety of equipment to meet the individual needs.
- Train Without Limit
- Transition City Fitness Club is an online gym and project for social good based out of Nanaimo BC. – A team of wellness professionals alongside owner Dustin King work together to offer workshops, coaching, group classes, private lessons, online programs/competitions and events. The aim of the TCFC is to build community and bring people together for wellness related activities while helping individuals uncover a passion for fitness.
- Wildehood Heath
When choosing a personal trainer, it’s important to consider factors such as certifications, experience, personality, enthusiasm, appearance, cost, and package offers. Research the different personal trainers in Nanaimo and schedule consultations to find the one that is the best fit for you and your fitness goals. Choosing the right personal trainer can make all the difference in achieving your fitness goals. Consider these factors when selecting the right trainer for you, and be sure to schedule a consultation to ensure they are the right fit.